"Home of BEAR CREEK" Macungie by GNSK8
Macungie Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 26 photos
Bear Creek is a blast !
GNSK8.com visited there recently. Pictures on the way.
2 Terrain Parks
Killer Half Pipe
Only 1 hour drive from Philadelphia!
- Pros:Awesome Terrain park, Close to Philly, Great People.
- In a nutshell:Now my first choice for boarding in PA
Drop into the pipe, blast a rodio air or just make controlled turns. Skiers and snowboarders welcome. more travel advice
This mountain is 45 minutes less drive than the Pokonos for me. I also noticed that it faces away from the cold... more travel advice
GNSK8's Related Pages
Macungie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bear Creek-Best Lodge in the Poconos"
- "Home of BEAR CREEK"
- "You've never heard of Macungie ?"
- See All...
Explore the World
- French Lick
- Kefar Nahum Hotels
- Paniqui Hotels
- Pulau Harimau Hotels
- Ringsend Park Hotels
- San Antonio Abad
- San Felíu de Guixols
- Cusco Hotels
- Tamalpais Valley Junction Hotels
- San Vicente de la Barquera
- Australia and Oceania
- Province of Bohol
Badges & Stats in Macungie
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Macungie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macungie
- Wrote a Review Drop into the half pipe at the bottom of the Terra in Macungie Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gotta dew the Creek"
- updated a Macungie Travel Page "Home of BEAR CREEK"
Photos in MacungieSee All Photos (8)
- Costa Rica Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Macungie Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Ocean City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
Latest Macungie hotel reviews
- Inn at Bear Creek
- 176 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013