"About Me" isildur06's Profile

Hello everyone !
I am a Turkish guy whose family roots go to Black Sea region. By occupation I am an engineer now living and working in Istanbul.
Till now I can't say I have seen many countries but interesting ones I think. Australia, Japan, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia are some of them. Mostly Asian and East European region of the world are interesting for me.
My Job requires some travelling to Middle East and Africa. Hopefully I will be able to add some information about these places soon.
Everyone is wellcome to ask anyting to me about Istanbul and Turkey !

• Intro Updated Dec 16, 2007

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2012 at 4:54 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Hope you have more travellings and more VT sharings in the coming years.

• Jul 27, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Happy Birthday Gorkem! May you have a WONDERFUL year ahead!

Best wishes from Bahar in Malaysia.

• Oct 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM

merhaba.i am looking for a place that is around 30 mins metro ride away from the sultanamet area that do wholesale for designer clothes. i have heard that you can big designer clothes cheap from this place but i do not know what it is called.

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2008 at 2:25 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• canadian_chika's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2008 at 10:26 PM

liked your comment on the "dangers or warnings" page on Istanbul about the men...I'm sure many Turkish men aren't like that and it's sad that tourists have to see them, other than that... kendine iyi bak =)

• Jul 29, 2007 at 1:15 PM

Happy birthday, Gorkem!

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2007 at 10:12 AM

Happy Birthday GORKEM and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• ophiro's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Hello and happy birthday from Israel

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2006 at 12:20 AM

Oh, so America is responsible for Turkey's mistakes? LOL

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
isildur06's Profile Photo

isildur06

“I still have not found a place which I can go without myself. Thats why travelling is so difficult for me.”

Real Name