"Mackenzie Country" Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Cook by 80-bettyboo
Mount Cook Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 146 photos
Mt. Cook is located in the South Island and south of Christchuch. It's the highest mountain in NZ (3753 m) its Maori name is Aoraki, means Cloud Piercer)
Nudging one side of Mount Cook is the mighty Tasman Glacier, a 30km giant and one of the longest outside the Himalayas.
We ttook this walksuitable. The trek takes us to New Zealand's largest glacier, and a 20 minute walking track leads us... more travel advice
Overlooking the lake is the Church of the Good Shepherd which was built with locally gathered stone. From the altar... more travel advice
80-bettyboo's Related Pages
Mount Cook Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mount Cook National Park - Breathtaking Mountains"
- "MOUNT COOK AREA IS IMPRESSIVE"
- "Mackenzie Country"
- "Mount Cook"
- "Following Sir Edmund Hillary is not easy"
- "Mt. Cook - A Must See?"
- "MT COOK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Cook
- Hotels in Mount Cook
- Transportation in Mount Cook
- Restaurants in Mount Cook
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Cook
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Cook
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mount Cook?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Cook
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 49 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 33 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dunedin Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Queenstown 6 reviews, 6 photos