"Beauty & Relaxation" Positano by 8BALLUK
Positano Travel Guide: 336 reviews and 789 photos
I got married in July and we decided to go back to one of our favourite places, Italy.
We decided to go to Venice again but wanted to start off down in the Amalfi Coast area but away from the crowds of Serrento. In between we stopped a couple of nights in Naples so we could visit Pompei.
Nothing could prepare us for the share beauty of Positano.
Positano is set in the cliffs. There is one road in and one road out. This makes Positano feel really private and there was not any over crowding while we were there.
The scenery is just simply amazing and made our honeymoon so special.
- Pros:Beauty, Individual, Special & Romantic
- Cons:Lots of steep hills but you can catch a bus.
- In a nutshell:Stuck on the side of a cliff but once you have been it will be stuck inside your heart forever!!
8BALLUK's Related Pages
Positano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picture Postcard Positano"
- "Up at the Villa"
- "Beautiful Positano."
- "Costa Amalfi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Positano
- Hotels in Positano
- Transportation in Positano
- Nightlife in Positano
- Restaurants in Positano
- Shopping in Positano
- Warnings and Dangers in Positano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Positano
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Positano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Positano
Top 5 Pages
- Mansfield Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Banff Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Iceland Intro, 3 photos
- Positano Intro, 3 photos
- Brugge Intro, 1 photo