"Songpan" Songpan by sunshinee
Songpan Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 157 photos
We have arrived in a place called Songpan which is in Sizhuan province. They have some camping and horse riding package provide for travellers. Horse riding plus walking up the mountain takes about 3 hours. It was a great expereince and the scenic view was excellent. Even tho my back was so sore the next few weeks and it wasn't an easy trip to the mountain, it's all worth it at the end.
Finally, we got up to the mountain. We slept in one of those tents in the picture. There was no electricity or water. Fire and river water was what we used. It was cold at night and we needed a lot of those ethnic clothes to keep us warm.
This is what we ate for lunch on the mountain. Cucumber salad and sweet fried bread, with the beautiful sun. At night, we had a big pot of veggies and potatoes and the sweet bread again. Camp fire at night, starry night, silent nature. Best way to escape from the reality.
sunshinee's Related Pages
Songpan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Princess Wencheng and King Songtsän Gampo"
- "On the way to Munigou"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Songpan
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Songpan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Songpan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Israel Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Ko Chang Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chengdu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Tel Aviv District Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Songpan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos