"Eugene & Betty's Home Page" eshostak's Profile

Hi There !!

Having a great time in the land Downunder. There is so much to see and do . Looks like we'll have to come back.

Queensland Waterfalls

We wnet for a nice dive inland to see some of the sites . We couldn't go diving.sin ce there is a Cyclone of the coast of Queensland.

Not Much Can Stop Us !!!

A little tree is no match for Betty .

Diving down under

Eugene has really been loving his diving. I went with him Friday to try a dive. I didn't make it as I was so sick from the boat ride. So now I know the only boat ride I can handle is a ferry or a row boat. I will stick to my snorkelling thank you very much. At least we got a bit of a rebate on the cost of the dive. They are very expensive (I think).

The one that got away

This guy was keeping Eugene company. We are saying goodbye to Cairns tomorrow as it hasn't stopped raining since Monday and there's no sun in sight here. We are renting a car and heading south down the coast until we see sun again. We have to be in Brisbane for the 22nd as that is when we head home. Hopefully we get a few days in before we go home to snow. We are planning a shopping trip in Beijing to get some komonos and whatever else we can manage to carry with us. Tell Samantha I got her fan with a dragon. I hope she likes it. We'll call when we get to Vancouver on the 24th or around that date. Love Betty and Eugene

Site to see at the Geart Barrier Reef

Everybody should try there best to make it out to the Great Barrier Reef at least once in there life time . There is just so many things to see and do . Even if you don't go diving and just go snorkelling you won't believe your eyes. AWESOME!!!

Unbelieveable Coral

There is so much coral you won't believe your eyes. I was lucky enough to be able to take photos of a small part of it . We are on our way home to Canada now but we will be back again one day.

• Intro Updated Mar 19, 2005

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
eshostak's Profile Photo

eshostak

“On The Way”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.