"Uzbekistan, many good memories" Top 5 Page for this destination Uzbekistan by Bonobo2005
Uzbekistan Travel Guide: 1,749 reviews and 5,333 photos
Uzbekistan has astonishing well preserved ancient Islamic architecture; provides very unusual travel experiences every day and offers some of the most hospitable people thinkable.
I experienced that for the first time when Shokir and his wonderful wife Mavluda invited me to their village to stay at their familyhome and celebrate his brothers wedding. I ended up staying 5 days!
- Pros:Grapes, melon and vodka
- Cons:Grapes, melon and vodka
When you arrive in Uzbekistan, there are 2 formalities you should ALWAYS demand yourself when customs are showing... more travel advice
I will never forget the hospitality of Shokir and his family, and the friendship they gave me. It are these kind of... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Uzbekistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Uzbekistan - the crossroads of time"
- "Uzbekistan-The Silk Road Wonder"
- "Uzbekistan, young country, old history."
- "On the ancient Silk Road"
- "Uzbekistan, many good memories"
- "Uzbekistan – visit, smell, touch, look and marvel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uzbekistan
- Hotels in Uzbekistan
- Transportation in Uzbekistan
- Nightlife in Uzbekistan
- Restaurants in Uzbekistan
- Shopping in Uzbekistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Uzbekistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uzbekistan
- 19 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Uzbekistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uzbekistan
- Posted in Travel Cape Verde Forum "Re: Holiday middle march 2011"
- updated a Uzbekistan Travel Page "Uzbekistan, many good memories"
- Uploaded a Photo to "hospitality not known in my country!"
- Wrote a Review Bukhara, Khiva or Samarkand? in Uzbekistan Favorites
- Commented on one of Bonobo2005's Uzbekistan travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue