Serooskerke (Walcheren) Hotel Tips by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Hotels: 8 reviews and 8 photos
view on the campsite
De Druiverank is the new name of a farm dating back from 1830 that now has a modern mini camping on it's premeses. It's surrounded by 1 acres vineyards.
The biological farm is run by the very ambitious and enthousiastic owners (Familie Van Schoonhoven -Jongejan), who also plan to open a winery and a wine shop in near future.
Besides camping, you also may rent a furnitured caravan or even an appartment.
Prices on request
Address: Kokerheulweg 1, Serooskerke
Other Contact: email@example.com
view on Campground Leeuwendamme
Superior campground that is named after the 13th century dam in the nearby beautiful canal called "The Brouwerijsprinck".
The estate of Leeuwendamme (now a farm)is one of those places in Serooskerke that carries long history.
All facilities are there, including a goal for playing football and a volleyball net.
The mini camping is one of the first in Serooskerke.
Owner is Mr. W. Tavenier.
Address: Kleine Putweg 3 (corner Boshoekweg)
This mini camping has 15 places for tents, or you may rent a caravan. Very scenic situated in the countryside.
Price tent/2 persons: EUR 14;
Price caravan: EUR 28 (low season).
pets are not allowed.
Season lasts from 15 march until 1 November.
Address: Kleine Putweg 2
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0118 591415
as seen from the road
This is a cosy campgrond on the edge of Serooskerke where you can camp or stay either in a chalet or caravan. The grassfields are next to agricultural farmlands and are only 4km's from the beach!
Don't arrive here on Sundays, because on those days it's closed! Season lasts from 15 March until 1 November.
tent EUR 8,--
person EUR 2,--
Owner is M. Harthoorn - v.d. Bosse
Address: Kleine Putweg 5, Serooskerke
Directions: By car it's easy, public transportation a hassle. If you arrive by train in Middelburg, take a traintaxi for ca. EUR 4 each!
This is another cosy campground connected to a farm along the small and peaceful farmroad called Kleine Putweg. Owner is Mr. P. Louwerse.
Check it out!
Address: Kleine Putweg 7
ost Ina and son Petertje
Very friendly hosts, a huge dog and nice rooms just outside the centre of Serooskerke.
Beautifully located on the edge of the farmlands and almost opposite the gate of Park Welgelegen.
Reputedly Ina's breakfasts are gorgeous!
Address: Oostkapelseweg 43
Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
In Serooskerke are no hotels, since the demolition of Hotel De lindeboom in the late 70's. But, don't worry, there are lot's of alternatives.
First of all, you will find a lot of bed & breakfasts in Serooskerke; you will rent a room in the house of a local family. You can even find complete holiday houses or chalets for rent.
As far as I know the only big campground in Serooskerke is camping Olmeveld, a huge place with hundreds of places, a canteen, a smaal supermarket and all facilities you can imagine.
If you look for quiet and cosy campgrounds, your choice will definately be one of the numerous minicampings, that has a max of 15 places. These campsites are part of farms and normally situated in the fields. These are a very important additional source of income for the farmers, that experience difficult times. Because of the strict conditions, these places all have good facilities such as showers and flush toilets.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$20
Big campground between the trees along a small sidestreet off the mainroad to Oostkapelle / Domburg. It's in walking distance from Serooskerke centre.
Close to the busstop, 4 km. to the beach. Bicycle rent available. Big range of options available such as camping, caravan rental, rooms and bungalow. Whole range of facilities.
camping ca. EUR 10 for small tent/2persons;
rooms ca. EUR 20 for the room
Address: Oostkapelseweg 59
More Reviews (173)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Queens day: again a playback show
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Open Mill Day
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Serooskerke: Pearl on The Isle of Walcheren"
- "Local produce"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Hotels in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Transportation in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Nightlife in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Restaurants in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Shopping in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Warnings and Dangers in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Smokehouse Hotel
- Apsis Millenni Hotel
- Harmony Guesthouse
- Fairvue Studios
- The Leela Palace Kempinski New Delhi
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott - Broadway at the Beach
- The Park Hyderabad
- Asa Wright Nature Centre and Lodge
- Stratford Inn
- Garden Island Inn
- Residencial Rosario
- Edwardian House Hotel
- The O'Neil House Bed and Breakfast
Badges & Stats in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- 181 Reviews
- 223 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 54 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serooskerke (Walcheren)
- Posted in Travel Cape Verde Forum "Re: Holiday middle march 2011"
- Wrote a Review Semi Awesome Electricity House in Serooskerke (Walcheren) Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welgelegen Small Pool (almost Seasonal)"
- updated a Serooskerke (Walcheren) Travelogue "A collection of markers in Serooskerke"
- Commented on one of Bonobo2005's Serooskerke (Walcheren) travel pages
Photos in Serooskerke (Walcheren)See All Photos (223)
Read real reviews about Serooskerke (Walcheren) Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue