"A big relief after India" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh by Bonobo2005
Bangladesh Travel Guide: 473 reviews and 1,282 photos
"Go before the tourists come".....
This slogan might already be a cliche, but it's so right!
After spending 6 weeks in the touristic parts of India, I was suspicious of everyone friendly who approached me.
Well, the Bangladesh people are so much different. They didn't look at me in terms of $$$, but (almost) always treated me as a well respected guest or friend! In 2 weeks time I met hardly any tourists, and sometimes it's quite difficult to deal with situations or find the way, but always local people (sometimes too many) showed up with a helping hand or invited me for a cup of tea.
Bangladesh is also a beautiful country. I didn't see much of it in 2 weeks, but I'd really want to go back!!!
The people of Bangladesh are extremely friendly as I found out on several occassions The most striking was the man on... more travel advice
I know it's a shame, but I recommend Wimpy, burgers and fries. Just in case you need to treat yourself for 1... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Bangladesh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Bangladesh pages"
- "A big relief after India"
- "My first Foreign Tour"
- "My Once Upon a Time Home"
- "Bangladesh Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangladesh
- Hotels in Bangladesh
- Transportation in Bangladesh
- Nightlife in Bangladesh
- Restaurants in Bangladesh
- Shopping in Bangladesh
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangladesh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangladesh
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangladesh
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue