"Banda Island: ultimate chill out..." Banda Island by Bonobo2005
Banda Island Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 28 photos
Dominique fulfilled his dream and bought an island. A handful of staff takes care of the few hassles in the islandlife. Half a dozen of dogs take care of security.
Some days a fishing boat comes by to pick up a shopping list or to deliver the ordered goods from the mainland. Only necessary if there are guests. And that doesn't happen every week.
Some days a fishing boat brings guests, because he advertises on small scale an all-in stay for 20000 Ush ($12) a day.
"When I asked the girls to come for free, they didn't trust it, but now I'm charging $10, they say, well that's cheap!", Dominique explains.
That's all that happens on Banda Island...
All you need to know is perfectly explained on www.traveluganda.co.ug/banda-island and I promise you: it's all true and there's even more!
We talked about ants movements as a favorite pastime, but what to say about all other animal life on Banda Island that... more travel advice
I'm sure you never see more ants in your life than on Banda Island. Sometimes they can be irritating, but on the other... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Banda Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banda Island: ultimate chill out..."
- "You luv camping??? come to Banda."
- "BANDA ISLAND"
- "Heaven in Lake Victoria"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banda Island
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Banda Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banda Island
Photos in Banda IslandSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue