"Longido: Maasai and a mountain full of buffalos" Longido by Bonobo2005
Longido Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 13 photos
If you have seen some of my pages before you can imagine that the following phrases from the
Cultural Tourism Programme brochure highly attracted me:
"sip tea in a Maasai boma and gain insight into the culture and daily life of the Maasai"'
"A climb to the impressive Longido mountain, through a dense natural forest"
"the profit will be used to improve primary education facilities in Longido"
So I went to Longido, a village in Maasailand close to the Kenyan border, and reported to the CTP-coordinator...
Just a word on the failed Mt. Longido climb (hike). After 2 hours my guide was scared to death and wanted to go down... more travel advice
One by one or two by two the warriors stepped into the circle and jumped- as high as possible-continuing for... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Longido Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Longido
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Longido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Longido
Photos in LongidoSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue