"Serengeti: I thought it only existed on TV" Top 5 Page for this destination Serengeti National Park by Bonobo2005
Serengeti National Park Travel Guide: 162 reviews and 510 photos
The visit to Serengeti NP was definitely the highlight of our safari to this region, that included also Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater.
I was amazed by the incredible numbers of wild animals, and because the plains are so vast you can really follow the animals and get into the action.
During the gamedrives in Serengeti you'll never sure what you're going to encounter so it's a real tracking experience. Because it's quite remote and also an enormous area we didn't see many other tourists in Serengeti, and that made it even better ;-))
An enormous number of wildebeest and zebra inhabit Serengeti, even an estimated few million of each! I saw more of... more travel advice
To me number 1 impressive species of birds in Serengeti are the numerous big birds of prey such as vultures, eagles and... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Serengeti National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Serengeti"
- "Serengeti: I thought it only existed on TV"
- "The Serengeti - Endless Plains"
- "A childhood dream"
- "Serengeti - wide land"
- "From Arusha to the Serengeti"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serengeti National Park
- Hotels in Serengeti National Park
- Transportation in Serengeti National Park
- Nightlife in Serengeti National Park
- Restaurants in Serengeti National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Serengeti National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serengeti National Park
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Serengeti National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serengeti National Park
- Posted in Travel Cape Verde Forum "Re: Holiday middle march 2011"
- Commented on one of laughingsun69's Serengeti National Park travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don't go for a swim..."
- updated a Serengeti National Park Travel Page "Serengeti: I thought it only existed on TV"
- Wrote a Review wildebeest and zebra as far as you can see in Serengeti National Park Things to Do
Photos in Serengeti National ParkSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue