"Around the Annapurna's: a first class party trek" Top 5 Page for this destination Annapurna Himal by Bonobo2005
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 457 photos
Unfortunately, I took only very few pictures of this 12 day trek and made only very few notes.
But I never will forget the scenery, the villages and the fun we had on the trek that we didn't take too serious.
And- if you are equipped sufficiently- there's no need to take the trek too serious. Everywhere along the trails you can find the facilities and supplies that makes life all a bit more easy...
But - on the other hand - if you do take it serious, and do some of the superb sidetrips along the trails- you will probably see a lot more than I did...
The evenings, after dinner, can be terribly cold and boring. Jump in the sleeping bag and smoke local ganja! It's... more travel advice
A lot has been said about the Pass. But how to prepare depends also on the conditions. In our case there was no snow... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Annapurna Himal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annapurna Conservation Area - a Trekking Guide"
- "Annapurna 6 day's trekking."
- "Trying the Annapurna Circuit"
- "Around the Annapurna's: a first class party trek"
- "Annapurna Base Camp Trek - A superb trip"
- "Annapurna Trekking"
- "Hiking in the Annapurnas..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annapurna Himal
- Hotels in Annapurna Himal
- Transportation in Annapurna Himal
- Nightlife in Annapurna Himal
- Restaurants in Annapurna Himal
- Shopping in Annapurna Himal
- Warnings and Dangers in Annapurna Himal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annapurna Himal
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Annapurna Himal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annapurna Himal
- Posted in Travel Cape Verde Forum "Re: Holiday middle march 2011"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don't bring a tent"
- Commented on one of KasiaWin's Annapurna Himal travel pages
- updated a Annapurna Himal Travel Page "Around the Annapurna's: a first class party trek"
- Wrote a Review Not too much! in Annapurna Himal What to Pack
Photos in Annapurna HimalSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue