"THE BEST SINGLE TEMPLE RUIN EXPERIENCE" Phumi Boeng Mealea by Bonobo2005
Phumi Boeng Mealea Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 108 photos
After I consumed my 3 day Pass to the Angkor sites around Siem Riep, my moto driver suggested to take me to the more remote 12th century Beng Mealea, about 80 km away from town.
It turned out to be ultimately rewarding and not to exclude in your itinerary if you like exploring temple ruins covered in jungle still unspoilt by either restoration works or tourism. Actually Beng Mealea became the best experience of my trip to Siem Riep! Finally I could follow in the foot steps of Lara Croft!
Many types of snakes are living around the Angkor sites and although not very often sighted around Siem Riep due to... more travel advice
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Phumi Boeng Mealea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BEST SINGLE TEMPLE RUIN EXPERIENCE"
- "Beng Mealea"
- "Beng Mealea"
- "Beng Melea"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phumi Boeng Mealea
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Phumi Boeng Mealea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Boeng Mealea
Photos in Phumi Boeng MealeaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Serooskerke (Walcheren) Intro, 181 reviews, 223 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 85 reviews, 90 photos
- Zinder Intro, 42 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Timia Intro, 37 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos
- Burma Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Santa Juliana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore 1 review, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Rajasthan Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue