"Svalbard on wintertime" Top 5 Page for this destination Svalbard by wideview
Svalbard Travel Guide: 391 reviews and 1,016 photos
Driving the snowmobiles over the frozen sea, we reach a wonderful glacier featured by a wall of blue ice up to 30 meters high. Read the full story at http://www.wideview.it/travel/
The snow and the ice is so thick, that only the tips of the highest mountains emerge. Read the full story at http://www.wideview.it/travel/
The darkness of the polar night is over this frozen island from four consucutive months. But now the light is quickly returning and around noon the sky is filled with magic, unbeliveable colors. Read the full story at http://www.wideview.it/travel/
- Pros:Wonderful, wild nature in *any* season. Excellent organization and many different activities to choose from.
- Cons:None I can see
- In a nutshell:If you like polar regions, you must go there !
The igoo was used for two consecutive nights and they was our base for the daytrips in the surrounding. The temperature... more travel advice
The east coast of Spitsbergen is even more wild than any other place on Svalbard. Colorful walls of ice and huge... more travel advice
Svalbard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Svalbard pages"
- "Svalbard - or - Spitzbergen"
- "Svalbard / Spitzbergen -as far north as possible"
- "Svalbard on wintertime"
- "Svalbard Archipelago"
- "The end of the road (if there was one)"
- "Svalbard Expedition"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Svalbard
- Hotels in Svalbard
- Transportation in Svalbard
- Nightlife in Svalbard
- Restaurants in Svalbard
- Shopping in Svalbard
- Warnings and Dangers in Svalbard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Svalbard
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Svalbard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Svalbard
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.