Arlington Sports & Outdoors Tips by davequ Top 5 Page for this destination
Arlington Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 7 photos
copyright Texas Rangers
You have to catch a baseball game at the Ballpark at Arlington, currently called "Ameriquest Field" *
Anyway, night games here are great.
It's cool yet TX warm in the evening, the park architecture is interesting, you can see well, and the food (vendors and shops) is top notch for a stadium.
Cheap seats are affordable and more than adequate for a night of Texas baseball.
Adult prices range from as low as $5 (grandstand reseved) to ~$22 (terrace box) and great deals for kids 13 and under - $2 to $5 see website seating chart with excellent sightlines of the field. A good Texas night family outing.
* ... (geez, ... how I can do without all this commercial crap of ruining good sports venues with "name" advertising.)
Do you know the "Stick" in SF is now called "Monster Field," not to mention Mile High in Denver having to share its name with "Invesco." puke! (ok, end of rant...)
Some Directions below:
Alternative 1: I-30 west to Six Flags Drive exit. Continue on Six Flags Drive to Randol Mill Road, turn right and proceed to parking lots.
Equipment: Bring your own mitt.
Address: 1000 Ballpark Way in Arlington, Texas
Directions: Alternative 2: Highway 183 west to Highway 360 south. Exit Randol Mill Road, turn right (west) and proceed to parking lots.
Alternative 3: I-30 west to Ballpark Way exit. Go south (right) and proceed to parking lots.
Phone: 817-273-5100 (tickets)
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (7)
davequ's Related Pages
Arlington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Arlington"
- "Arlington, Texas, US"
- "Arlington, Texas"
- "A Short List of Things to Do near Dallas Metroplex"
- "when the goin' gets tough..well,u know the rest!"
- "First time in Arlington TX"
- "Always7696's new Arlington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arlington
- Hotels in Arlington
- Transportation in Arlington
- Nightlife in Arlington
- Restaurants in Arlington
- Warnings and Dangers in Arlington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arlington
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arlington
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 132 reviews, 384 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 63 reviews, 234 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 86 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 57 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Intro, 61 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laguna Beach Intro, 61 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 50 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oakland Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riomaggiore Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.