"Boppard on the Rhine" Top 5 Page for this destination Boppard by aminata
Boppard Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 58 photos
Boppard is a nice, little village on the Romantic Rhine river. It has about 10.000 inhabitants.
You can do a lot of winetasting as Boppards wine is famous.
Boat trips show you the Romantic Rhine river, old castles, wineyards, and the Loreley.
- Pros:wine, castles, Rhine river, forest
- In a nutshell:In the valley of the Loreley.
There are many beautiful hiking pathes in the forest around the city. These 4 main walking routes pass by Boppard: the... more travel advice
aminata's Related Pages
Boppard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOPPARD ON THE RHINE"
- "Cruising the Rhein to Boppard"
- "Boppard on the Rhine"
- "The Northern Gateway to the Middle Rhine Valley"
- "boppard - a cute town"
- "Wine and Rhine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boppard
- Hotels in Boppard
- Transportation in Boppard
- Restaurants in Boppard
- Shopping in Boppard
- Warnings and Dangers in Boppard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boppard
- 12 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Boppard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boppard
Top 10 Pages
- Koblenz Intro, 37 reviews, 19 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boppard Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- Havana Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Germany Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Portugal Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brazil Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue