"Western Samoa- True Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Apia by ScottForster
Apia Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
The 2000 Olympics were in Sydney and we felt it was a good time to get away from Australia and head for the Pacific Islands.
We were looking for white sandy beaches, quite places to have a swim and read a book. We didn't want restaurants all aroung us, jet skis and catamarans whistling past us as we swam and ( hopefully ) slept on the beaches. We found a piece of unspoilt paradise in Samoa.
- Pros:Samoan people are truely friendly and the country is beautiful.
- Cons:It's a bonus really but the food is plain.
- In a nutshell:Natural beauty and quite. I would go back again and ride around.
ScottForster's Related Pages
Apia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Once home to Robert Louis Stevenson"
- "Western Samoa- True Paradise"
- "Apia, Western Samoa"
- "Beautiful Samoa"
- "Weekend in Samoa"
- "City of entertainment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Apia
- Hotels in Apia
- Nightlife in Apia
- Warnings and Dangers in Apia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apia
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Apia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apia
Top 5 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 24 reviews, 9 photos
- Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apia Intro, 2 reviews
- Phuket Intro, 1 photo