"Relaxation central" Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk Island by Tellme
Norfolk Island Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 258 photos
Norfolk Island may be awash with mature age visitors, but if you cherish a tranquil, relaxing environment you really can't go wrong here. Bring a good book and relax out on the deck overlooking rolling hills, Norfolk pines and lots of cows. There are only a couple of beaches (though the water was a bit too fresh for me to actually swim in anyway - I come from a tropical climate!) tucked around far flung areas of the island.
Bare foot bowls is a fun way to pass away the day on Norfolk. The bowling club will rent you balls and jack and will even tell you the rules if you ask nicely.
The golf course on the island is wedged between the cemetary and some first settler ruins.
Tellme's Related Pages
Norfolk Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norfolk - Island of the raised finger"
- "Not your standard South Pacific Island"
- "A beautiful Island with beautiful people"
- "Relaxation central"
- "Norfolk Island - A magical destination"
- "The jail island"
- "A pretty Jewel in the Pacific"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norfolk Island
- Hotels in Norfolk Island
- Transportation in Norfolk Island
- Nightlife in Norfolk Island
- Restaurants in Norfolk Island
- Shopping in Norfolk Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Norfolk Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norfolk Island
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Norfolk Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norfolk Island
Photos in Norfolk IslandSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Laos Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Japan 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk Island Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kushiro Intro, 4 reviews
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 2 photos
- Nanjing Intro, 2 photos
- North America Intro, 1 review
- Suva 1 review
- Stamsund Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.