"An interesting side trip" Mooresville by tony248
Mooresville Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Mooresville was a side trip on our Randleman journey. My wife knew the Dale Earnhart Inc. race shop was in Mooresville so we thought we would drive by there. It was Sunday so we knew it would be closed but just wanted to see what it looked like.
Our map was bad so we needed help to get back on the right road to Randleman. We stopped at the police station in Mooresville and while talking to the dispatcher found out that there were 15 big name race shops in the area. Amazing for what looks like a quiet county town. The dispatcher said she wished she had a map with all the shops on it because so many people stop to ask where they are.
tony248's Related Pages
Mooresville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Race City, USA"
- "lorettacox's new Mooresville Page"
- "An interesting side trip"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mooresville
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mooresville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mooresville
Photos in MooresvilleSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Daytona Beach Intro, 6 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paducah Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Canaveral Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mobile Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Randleman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mammoth Cave National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Natural Bridge State Park Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pensacola Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Mooresville hotel reviews
- SUPER 8 MOTEL - MOORESVILLE/LAKE NORMAN AREA
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013