"Paducah, Kentucky" Paducah by tony248
Paducah Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 99 photos
When I lived on a farm, going to town ment going to Smithland. Now we live in Smithland so going to town means going to Paducah, the nearest "large" city. I have to give the city leaders credit for trying to save and share the history of the city and the region. I also have to admit that there is much that I have taken for granted about the area in which I live but I hope to be able to correct that and to share some things of interest with you. -Tony
There are some places to visit around Paducah that are there all the time, ( such as the National Quilters Museum).... more travel advice
If you come to western Kentucky, you have to have the Open Pit Bar-B-Que. You can find Bar-B-Que in other places but... more travel advice
tony248's Related Pages
Paducah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Old Riverfront City with Character"
- "Paducah, Kentucky"
- "Paducah, KY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paducah
- Hotels in Paducah
- Transportation in Paducah
- Nightlife in Paducah
- Restaurants in Paducah
- Shopping in Paducah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paducah
- 4 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Paducah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paducah
Photos in PaducahSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Daytona Beach Intro, 6 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paducah Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Canaveral Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mobile Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Augustine Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Randleman Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mammoth Cave National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Natural Bridge State Park Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pensacola Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues