"To Lori Piestewa (py-ESS-tuh-wah)" Tuba City by Grazina
Tuba City Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 31 photos
On March 23, PFC Lori Piestewa and her company were ambushed near Nasiryah, Iraq. She and her company werer considered MIA. After an attempt to free American prisoners of war it was learned that Lori Piestewa, as well as several other members of her company, did not survive the ambush.
This is a city on the Navajo Reservation. There is two part Eastern (Window Rock and Western (Tuba City). This town Tuba City was named after a hopi man "Tuva". Has been here since 1870, way before Flagstaff was built.
- Pros:Old and lots of history
- Cons:Pot holes
- In a nutshell:Come anyways and see for yourself where the Navajo and Hopi reservation come together.
Grazina's Related Pages
Tuba City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tuba City, the heart of the "native American" west"
- "Basaic Tuba City Page"
- "NYMansour's new Tuba City Page"
- "To Lori Piestewa (py-ESS-tuh-wah)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuba City
- Hotels in Tuba City
- Restaurants in Tuba City
- Shopping in Tuba City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuba City
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Tuba City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuba City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 87 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 29 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arad Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues