"TREES in the forest of Juodkrante awakens @ night" Juodkrante by Grazina
Juodkrante Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
This is also on the Curonian Lagoon at Juodkrante.
Very ingenious, not just shaping cutting, carving, and chiseling wood to make statues and figures...but movible art work.
Along the shore of the Baltic near this town is small or large rocks that have holes in them....if you find one it's good luck.
Very interest art work in this forest of sculpture....here we see Grazina on a original work of art ingenious if you ask me. the picture a little blur only because we were going up and down that the camera was moving.
Time and time again I heard just how BEAUTIFUL Lithuanian girls of the land are...and yes they are VERY beautiful...so lots of "love stories in their tales". Now the story of the groom and bride. For the bride it is very important that she stomps on the groom feet before she says "I do". Why? Because in an area like this your not for sure if the groom is a human-being or the DEVIL himself. So if you stomp on his foot and the poor lad scream out loud, then naturally the groom is human and if not the it's the devil with his cloven hoof in the boot.
- Pros:Art work out of wood.
- Cons:Scary scullptures of witches, demons, and dragons
- In a nutshell:Very beautuful forest just to take a walk and see the interesting art craving that do tell you a story.
Grazina's Related Pages
Juodkrante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Juodkrante (Schwarzort)"
- "be careful of forest spirits!!"
- "TREES in the forest of Juodkrante awakens @ night"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Juodkrante
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Juodkrante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juodkrante
Photos in JuodkranteSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 87 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 29 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arad Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues