"BALTIJOS (Sunset on the Baltic Sea)" Palanga by Grazina
Palanga Travel Guide: 127 reviews and 272 photos
In alll my travels, and all the sunset I've witnessed...THIS SUNSET TOOK MY BREATH AWAY. To imagine that we almost didn't get a chance to see it set because it was a bit cloudy this evening...but I would't allow it I stayed until the clouds cleared and the sun peeked out and took a dive into the SEA.
So, I sat, and sat, and sat...and low and behold it paid off, there she was bright and RED....I witness the sun taking a dive into the Baltic...B.E.A.U.tiful
Palanga is a resort town through which the Sventoji Rivers run to the Baltic Sea. Palanga extends from Nemirseta in the south to the Latvian border in the north. The center of the 24 kilometer length of sea-coast is Old Palanga. Palanga includes Nemirseta, Vanagupe, Kunigiskiai, Manciskiai, and Sventoji- five neigboring towns which were incorporated into the city afer an administrative reform.
- Pros:It's very quiet along the sea shore in Sept. Thousands come to enjoy as we did this day.
- Cons:In September the water is cold and someone like me a desert rat couldn't swin in the Baltic, but I did see some Baltic girls go for it..so do try.
- In a nutshell:For having all the traffic in the city this summer resort is kept very clean and it's peaceful.
It was September the slow season, thus not to many tourist...very little in fact which is good. I live in a tourist town... more travel advice
I love to watch people, Im a people person.. This is surely the place to be. I got to talk to a nice Polish man as well... more travel advice
Grazina's Related Pages
Palanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of summer, Lithuanian Rimini!"
- "Palanga - Lithuanian capital of summer"
- "Welcome to the seaside resort Palanga"
- "Palanga in the summer time"
- "Palanga - most popular Lithuanian resort"
- "PALANGA page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palanga
- Hotels in Palanga
- Transportation in Palanga
- Nightlife in Palanga
- Restaurants in Palanga
- Shopping in Palanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Palanga
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Palanga
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Palanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palanga
Photos in PalangaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 87 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 29 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arad Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues