"Outdoor museum @ Rumsiskes" Rumsiskes by Grazina
Rumsiskes Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 14 photos
As you can see very carefully, there is a cow in the field that someone forgot to milk and so now it's screaming for someone to releif her of her pain. In other words 'SOMEONE MILK ME"
Here we see Grazina & Irma guiding me into the unknown...I sure learned a lot from them and the customs of the their way of life and living in the then and now.
I noticed that all the houses have a living quarters...sleeping and bedding down or like a living room...and a kitchen area where mostly the women hang out to cook, sew, or whatever Lithuanian women do to pass the time while the men worked in the fields.
- Pros:A nice place to just hang out for the day if you have the time, it not fair for that you come and only spend 2 hours, try to stay longer and enjoy the way of life the people of out did.
- Cons:While here today I did noticed any whatsoever.
- In a nutshell:The people were awesome and the story teller told wonderful stories of long ago before Russia (USSR)
Grazina's Related Pages
Rumsiskes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Outdoor museum @ Rumsiskes"
- "back to the future :-)"
- "The realistic museum"
- See All...
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rumsiskes
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rumsiskes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rumsiskes
Photos in RumsiskesSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 87 reviews, 158 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 29 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vilnius Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 50 photos, 6 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arad Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues