"PERENJORI Western Australia" poss058's Profile
Welcome to PERENJORI. Too often missed by Tourists as just 'another town!'.
Perenjori 'Typical Wheatbelt town' is located about 348kms North of Perth and it is a little more interesting than most of the Northern Wheatbelt towns.
It has a genuinely wonderful main street, with gum trees giving shade on those beautiful sunny days.
One of Monsignor Hawes' churches is here and an interesting 'Yesteryears' Museum, which is a 'must' to see.
Perenjori has a lot to offer Tourists. The best known attraction is the rare Wreath Flower, which appears from August, through to October each year.
There is a well kept Caravan Park available, along with a pleasant B & B stay, or the Hotel in the main street.
A new Bakery with fresh bread and rolls is available, along with a Newsagent Cafe and 4 Square Supermarket.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- poss058 and Roadrunnermike are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Coalseam National Park in Perenjori Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "WILDFLOWERS!"
- created a Perenjori Travelogue "WILDFLOWERS!"
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's State of Western Australia travel pages
created their Profile Page "PERENJORI Western Australia"