Aichi-ken Things to Do Tips by misakitaguchi
Aichi-ken Things to Do: 4 reviews and 4 photos
It's also same place as bangy.?@I couldn't drive well but it's also fun. This bike is not automobile so it's difficult for me. This course has bigginer and non-bigginer way,so you can choose it.
You must try bangy jumping at "Minamichita-greenbarley." If you visit Aichi pre.It was first time to tried bungy for me but I think it was not so scared.It's just 20m. You stand up and when you prepared,and then hands up. It's a sigh." I am ready!!!" And worker will say "3..2..1...BUNGY!!!!!" Then you have to jump from head,legs or back. It is so excited. I tried 2times. HA HA! One jump is about $10 . But if you buy passport you can choose several attractions. Passport is about $30. I also tried another one call by "SKY COASTER" It's also great. The high is 32m. I think these scary attraction gives me great experience. And my stress have gone!! If you interested in it, just try and jump!
misakitaguchi's Related Pages
Aichi-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "World Expo 2005 -- Aichi Prefecture"
- "Aichi Kruise Night"
- "Visiting the 2005 Aichi Expo"
- "Universal exhibition Aichi 2005"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aichi-ken
- Hotels in Aichi-ken
- Transportation in Aichi-ken
- Nightlife in Aichi-ken
- Restaurants in Aichi-ken
- Shopping in Aichi-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Aichi-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aichi-ken
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Aichi-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aichi-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Redlands Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Gold Coast Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Japan Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hollywood Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Manly Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Shizuoka Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos