" Beauty Yet To Be Discovered" Top 5 Page for this destination Lublin by gale.blog.pl

Lublin Travel Guide: 185 reviews and 452 photos

Lublin used to be a solid political center in the old times. Presently it remains an underestimated less meaning town in south-eastern Poland. It is however a great place to see if you are planning a visit to Poland.

Lublin hosts several vital universities, it is also the home of numerous valuable pieces of art and architecture.

Both Lublin and its region are not only beautiful but also peaceful. Their special atmosphere and lots of historical remains make them a unique place.

• Pros: Peaceful and Fascinating
  • Cons: Underfinanced and Poor
  • In a nutshell: Less Known Must-See
  • Last visit to Lublin: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 6, 2005

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Adam, lovley little page with brilliant photos of Lublin, which we might visit at the end of May.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM

I once travelled Kiev-Berlin by train and I remember that the train stopped here. Thanks for showing me what it looks like.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2007 at 4:43 AM

As always ... your photos and your commentary are thought provoking and interesting. You paint an intrigueing portrait of a town on my list of places giving me good reason to return to Poland. :-)

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2006 at 3:58 PM

Great Lublin pages! I enjoyed my stay there in 1990 - went on to visit my father's birthplace outside Zamosc.

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 4:48 AM

Nice architecture in a historic city. Good, informitive pages.

• Ben-UK's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2005 at 2:14 PM

I love Poland but haven't been to Lublin yet -- despite the need for funds it still looks great to me -- excellent page and photos -- thank you.

• danyo's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 2:34 PM

Thanks for your comment about my Grodno page and my compliments about your Lublin page ;-) I am planning to visit it this year (my girlfriend is Polish and we travel a lot in Poland).

• arlequin_g's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 10:56 AM

What a nice architecture. I will consider to visit it!

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2004 at 12:07 PM

Wonderful page. I thought Lublin had a certain charm. No tourists at all when I was there.

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2004 at 10:24 AM

Thanks for the wonderful page! Lublin is really impressive - Must See in Central Europe... Is it? :)

gale.blog.pl

“Take me to Greece, feed me in Greece!”

Badges & Stats in Lublin