Warsaw Tourist Trap Tips by gale.blog.pl Top 5 Page for this destination
Warsaw Tourist Traps: 39 reviews and 34 photos
Should you be travelling around Warsaw in your car, please have in mind that in the city most of parking places are paid parking zones. You'll have to buy a ticket and put it in a visible place in your car.
Parking is paid Monday to Friday from 8 AM till 6 PM. Pricing:
- 15 min. - 0.50 zl (about 0.13 EUR)
- 30 min. - 1 zl (about 0.25 EUR)
- 1 hour - 2.60 zl (about 0.65 EUR)
Unique Suggestions: Pay for the ticket - it's the only way not to pay a penalty fee :-(
Fun Alternatives: You could travel by public transportation or taxi. You could also walk...
Protect Your Health!!!
Please bear in mind that the level of public medical services in Poland is very poor. Lower staff, such as receptionists do not speak English and you'll have to stand in long lines to get to a doctor. You may also learn that desired doctor is not available at the moment.
Fun Alternatives: Should you need to go to a doctor please call one of private clinics. I personally prefere Centrum Medyczne - Medical Center in Warsaw where you'll receive all necessary treatment on a good level. The bad thing about private clinics is that you have to pay.
Please check http://www.cm-lim.com.pl to learn more about Medical Center.
More Reviews (118)
- See All Zoological Garden
- See All Swan Lake
- See All Coffee and Accessories
- See All Off-City Center ***
- See All To and From Warsaw by Bus (Coach)
gale.blog.pl's Related Pages
Warsaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dedicated to Jacek Kaczmarski"
- "All around me"
- "Warsaw Rising"
- "WARSAW- THE CITY WITH A HISTORY!"
- "My Home Town"
- "This page is dedicated to my Dad Zygmunt Strzezek"
- "I love Warsaw!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warsaw
- Hotels in Warsaw
- Transportation in Warsaw
- Nightlife in Warsaw
- Restaurants in Warsaw
- Shopping in Warsaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Warsaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warsaw
- 120 Reviews
- 151 Photos
- 30 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warsaw
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 120 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 59 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazimierz Dolny Intro, 60 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 54 reviews, 114 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lublin Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Old Town- 135 Reviews, 295 Photos
- Monument to the Ghetto Uprising- 113 Reviews, 379 Photos
- Palace of Culture and Science- 72 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument- 117 Reviews, 218 Photos
- Royal Castle- 67 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Castle Square- 38 Reviews, 54 Photos
- Wilanow- 36 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Barbican- 37 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Syrenka - Mermaid- 23 Reviews, 31 Photos
- The Tomb of Unknown Soldier- 28 Reviews, 55 Photos
See All Warsaw Things to Do