"Different than Expected" Rhodes (Island) by gale.blog.pl

Rhodes (Island) Travel Guide: 957 reviews and 2,557 photos

It was late morning when I left the airport of Rhodes and inhaled the hot Greek air. I had a look around to catch a glimpse of modern concrete houses, roaring buses, cigarette ends. Home sweet home I said to myself although it was only 3 hours ago that I left Warsaw, my home town.

But it's Greece that makes me feel at home. I may not know the place - just as it was with Rhodes - but that cannot stop me from adoring it.

All those days we spent in Rhodes were a great experience. The island seemed like a Kos' big brother - larger, busier, harder to explore and sometimes lacking that village atmosphere.

It's not good however to compare those two beautiful islands of the Dodecanese. Each one of them has something special to offer. Let me show you what unique things I found in Rhodes...

• Last visit to Rhodes (Island): Jul 2006
  • Intro Written Aug 8, 2006

• Jun 10, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Detailed information about public transport on the island of Rhodes, gives the following websites: rhodes-transport.gr/index.ht...

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Nice page. I'm going to Rhodes Island soon. Ciao!

• Mar 3, 2008 at 4:31 AM

Excellenty Rodos picture! volopolo

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2008 at 3:39 AM

I agree about the springs! Just a leafy place with not much else to recommend it.

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2007 at 5:54 AM

Nice page. Planning a short vacation in Rhodes, tx for the good tips.

• Rojo72's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2007 at 6:40 AM

Hey there, a nice little page on Rhodos you've put together. It will come in handy for my trip to the iland in July! :)

• Elenitsa's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2007 at 5:19 AM

Great pages! Only time to visit the "New" Market and get a taste of what it once was, is early in the morning when the central building becomes a fish market!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2006 at 2:47 PM

Beautiful page. I've visited exclusively city of Rhodes, on a one-day trip by boat from Turkey long time ago.

gale.blog.pl

“Take me to Greece, feed me in Greece!”

Badges & Stats in Rhodes (Island)

Have you been to Rhodes (Island)?

Latest Activity in Rhodes (Island)