"Short name, long vacation :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island by gale.blog.pl

Kos Island Travel Guide: 226 reviews and 544 photos

I was considering writing abnot each of Kos towns and villages I visited in separate pages. However, due to the fact that Kos is a small island or, should I say, an island-and-village in one, I decided to put all my notes in one place.

Beaches, Cows, Hotels and Goats

The island constitutes a picturesque mixture of rural architecture and tourist infrastructure. I first found it very funny and then totally normal to see cow pastures right beside hotels.

History

Kos is not only a great place for 'passive' rest. It is full of fascinating historical objects. Please see my 'must-sees' for details :) I hope, you won't be disappointed

• Pros: Lovely Small Island
  • Last visit to Kos Island: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 4, 2006

• mariaschmidt's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM

Yes it is worth a Big smile :-)))

• pikuu's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2006 at 2:03 PM

Thanx for yor Kos descriptions. They really helped me to spend two charming weeks on this island

• Sep 11, 2006 at 1:12 PM

we also visited this small cafe and had some lovely cakes and coffees. The proprietor was very polite and made us all very welcome.

• Jul 20, 2006 at 1:06 AM

Hello, I am sorry but I would just like to comment that the photos are of Mastachari not Marmari. I think Mastachari as a day trip is much more interesting than Marmari but agreed that it does have that laid back feel. All the best. Maria

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2006 at 1:33 AM

I absolutely love your page about Kos! Great photos and useful infos. I can see you like it as much as I like Crete Island. Greetings from Maria.

• hojasdehierba's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2005 at 6:03 AM

What a good page! Your travel must have been superb, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 6:50 AM

Very interesting and good tips. Cheaper medcines? Luckily I don't need any. Beautiful pictures!

• steventilly's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 12:49 PM

Very helpful and interesting. We will be there in June.

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Thats weired, we ate at Costas restaurant as well hehehehehe, the meals were huge. Well thats it, im off up the travel agents in the morning to book my place. Thanks for the memories.

• travelife's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2004 at 1:32 PM

Beautiful pics... very informative Kos Island page...

gale.blog.pl

“Take me to Greece, feed me in Greece!”

Badges & Stats in Kos Island

Have you been to Kos Island?

Latest Activity in Kos Island