"This used to be the capital" Nafplio by gale.blog.pl
Nafplio Travel Guide: 230 reviews and 701 photos
Nafplio used to be Greek capital in 1829-1834, i.e. as soon as the country gained it's freedom after hundreds of years of Turkish occupation.
The city is beautiful and not very large - just enough for a couple of hours' stay.
Open Tuesday thru Sunday 8:30 AM till 3 PM, entrance fee about EUR 2. Worth visiting for a unique complete armour of... more travel advice
gale.blog.pl's Related Pages
Nafplio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nafplio, a dream-like place..."
- "The Romance of Peloponessos!"
- "Simply Unforgettable....."
- "Medieval town by the coast"
- "Nafplio - a city with three fortresses"
- "4 days in Nafplio"
- "LOVELY SEASIDE TOWN OF NAFPLIO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nafplio
- Hotels in Nafplio
- Transportation in Nafplio
- Nightlife in Nafplio
- Restaurants in Nafplio
- Shopping in Nafplio
- Warnings and Dangers in Nafplio
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nafplio
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Nafplio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nafplio
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 120 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 59 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazimierz Dolny Intro, 60 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 54 reviews, 114 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lublin Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
Latest Nafplio hotel reviews
- Amphitryon Hotel
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013