"Adam's Short Travels" gale.blog.pl's Profile
For those of you who do not yet know: Stanislaw, my son, was born on November 1st 2006. He keeps us busy 24 hours a day and we hope that he's going to be a fine traveller. So far Stanislaw hasn't explored much but he does his best to enjoy his stay with us :-)
I wish I had all the time and money it requires to travel a lot. I wish I had all the courage to make risky decisions, take every opportunity to see all sorts of interesting places...
Wherever I go, I look for fun and ugly stuff. I love to see totally tasteless pieces of architecture, tourist artefacts and whatever some people call lovely (and I call repulsive)
World astonishes me with odd things, both big and small ones. And it's not only about things but also customs, people, languages
But it's not that I never walk off the beaten path. Trust me, you can always find your way off the beaten path, even in the city of a large town...
'Love is fun, love is fun, there's a bit for everyone' ;-)
Sometimes it's great to play fool while on vacation. Especially when your job requires that you should be serious, professional and cool.
One thing is for sure: before you have fun somewhere far from home you must be sure that nobodys feelings are going to be hurt!
My late father used to be art historian. That is why as a child instead of comic books I 'read' art albums. This does not mean that I'm an art specialist. I just like to visit those galleries, churches, pay some attention to architecture. Isn't it fantastic to see original versions of what you used to study in reproductions.
This will probably sound so common, so standard...
I'm fascinated with the variety of cultures, local customs and religions. The world is so big that I believe, there's plenty of space for everyone of us. Idealistic, isn't it.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 650 Reviews
- 973 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 30 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
- gale.blog.pl and Marcin75 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Adam's Short Travels"
updated their Profile Page "Adam's Short Travels"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Euromeet 2010 in Krakow,..."
- Wrote a Review Spices about Food and Drink in Crete Island Shopping
- updated a Delphi Travel Page "Oracle"
- Commented on Pawtuxet's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Intro, 120 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 59 reviews, 117 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazimierz Dolny Intro, 60 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 54 reviews, 114 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 20 reviews, 58 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chania Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lublin Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos