"Adam's Short Travels" gale.blog.pl's Profile

Life's changing

For those of you who do not yet know: Stanislaw, my son, was born on November 1st 2006. He keeps us busy 24 hours a day and we hope that he's going to be a fine traveller. So far Stanislaw hasn't explored much but he does his best to enjoy his stay with us :-)

Wish I Had All the Time and Money

I wish I had all the time and money it requires to travel a lot. I wish I had all the courage to make risky decisions, take every opportunity to see all sorts of interesting places...

Looking For Fun Stuff

Wherever I go, I look for fun and ugly stuff. I love to see totally tasteless pieces of architecture, tourist artefacts and whatever some people call lovely (and I call repulsive)

...Or Maybe Something Odd...

World astonishes me with odd things, both big and small ones. And it's not only about things but also customs, people, languages

Off the Beaten Path

But it's not that I never walk off the beaten path. Trust me, you can always find your way off the beaten path, even in the city of a large town...

Love is Fun

'Love is fun, love is fun, there's a bit for everyone' ;-)

Sometimes it's great to play fool while on vacation. Especially when your job requires that you should be serious, professional and cool.

One thing is for sure: before you have fun somewhere far from home you must be sure that nobodys feelings are going to be hurt!

Art

My late father used to be art historian. That is why as a child instead of comic books I 'read' art albums. This does not mean that I'm an art specialist. I just like to visit those galleries, churches, pay some attention to architecture. Isn't it fantastic to see original versions of what you used to study in reproductions.

It's For All Of Us

This will probably sound so common, so standard...

I'm fascinated with the variety of cultures, local customs and religions. The world is so big that I believe, there's plenty of space for everyone of us. Idealistic, isn't it.

• Intro Updated Jun 27, 2008

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• JSki's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Happy Birthday Dear Friend! z okazji urodzin

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM

Good morning and happy, happy birthday. It's been a long time since I've heard from you. Hope you and family are well. Wishing you all the best for the coming year.

• JSki's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2012 at 7:28 PM

szczesliwy przyjaciel urodziny. Many Happy Returns!

• davesut's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Happy birthday Adam, greetings from Manchester

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Wszystkiego Najlepszego Adam and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Hi Adam! How are you? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 for you and your loved ones! You are very, very welcome for Euromeet 2010 in Krakow, Poland! WOW! Think over it, we miss you! Any chance to see you? Smiles from both matcrazies---> :-)))

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2009 at 6:38 AM

Hi Adam and Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fine day. How is that charming little bundle of joy of yours?

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2008 at 2:37 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• MichaelFalk1969's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Hi Adam, great blog on the religious "artefacts". You should establish a museum with this stuff !

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
gale.blog.pl's Profile Photo

gale.blog.pl

“Take me to Greece, feed me in Greece!”

Real Name