"Mount Lebanon" Lebanon Mountains by allouc
Lebanon Mountains Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 80 photos
Lebanon has two main mountain ranges, Mount Lebanon and the Antilebanon that run parallel to the shoreline. Mount Lebanon reaches a little over 3000 meters and has several ski resorts. By far the biggest and best is the Faraya Mzaar ski resort in Kfardebian on Mount Lebanon, about an hour's drive from Beirut.
I have stayed a few times at the Merab hotel in Faraya Mzaar and found it a good value. Rooms are well equipped if a... more travel advice
allouc's Related Pages
Lebanon Mountains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing in the Middle East"
- "Mount Lebanon"
- "Lebanon Mountains"
- "LIBAN / LEBANON /LUBNAN/LIBANO/LIVAN"
- "BAALBECK Y ANJAR"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lebanon Mountains
- Hotels in Lebanon Mountains
- Transportation in Lebanon Mountains
- Nightlife in Lebanon Mountains
- Restaurants in Lebanon Mountains
- Shopping in Lebanon Mountains
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lebanon Mountains
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lebanon Mountains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lebanon Mountains
- Posted in Travel Cyprus Forum "Re: Transfer from Larnaca Airport..."
- updated a Lebanon Mountains Travel Page "Mount Lebanon"
- Wrote a Review Three star hotel in Faraya Mzaar... in Lebanon Mountains Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Three star hotel in Faraya Mzaar ski resort"
- Commented on one of Veghel's Lebanon Mountains travel pages
Photos in Lebanon MountainsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Esfahan Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Shiraz Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Tehran Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Nicosia Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Lebanon Mountains Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Famagusta Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Prefecture of Laconia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agios Nikolaos 2 reviews, 2 photos