Moab Favorite Tips by Etoile2B
Moab Favorites: 25 reviews and 39 photos
Moab Information Center
Favorite thing: Smack dab on the corner of Main Street and Center Street is the Moab Information Center. Here you can find books, postcards, maps, national park passes, etc. The staff is well versed in Moab, Arches and the surrounding areas. They're happy to answer all your questions and offer advice to travelers. I think any first time visitor to Moab would benefit from a trip to the Visitor's Center.
Fondest memory: Mom and I had been told by several locals the story and location of the legendary Matrimony Springs, but we were having difficulty finding it and started to think that the residents of Moab were pulling our leg. On our way out of town we stopped by the visitors center one last time to see if they could help us find it. Not only is it a real place, it is exactly where everyone had told to look, we had just missed it. But we probably wouldn't have been able to find it if the woman at the Visitor's Center hadn't been so helpful and explicit with her directions.
More Reviews (7)
- Desert Temperatures
- Blazing the trail...
- Matrimony Springs
- Riding the Slickrock
Etoile2B's Related Pages
Moab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where adventure Begins"
- "A Nucleus of Activity Close to Here"
- "Red Rock, Slick Rock, Arches and Canyons"
- "Off Road Mecca"
- "3 Days in Moab"
- "Moab, UT - Nature at Its Best!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moab
- Hotels in Moab
- Transportation in Moab
- Nightlife in Moab
- Restaurants in Moab
- Shopping in Moab
- Warnings and Dangers in Moab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moab
- 8 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Moab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moab
Photos in MoabSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 44 reviews, 139 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 53 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Carate 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 13 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (113)
- Arches National Park- 33 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Canyonlands National Park- 14 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Dinosaurs Tracks- 4 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Dead Horse Point State Park- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Whitewater Rafting- 6 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Four Wheeling- 7 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Petroglyphs- 6 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Faux Falls- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Negro Bill Canyon- 3 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Fisher Towers- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
See All Moab Things to Do