"Creve Coeur" Creve Coeur by Etoile2B
Creve Coeur Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Thursday the 9th - Depart St. Joseph for Creve Coeur.
Friday the 10th - In 1993 the Mississippi River had flooded destroying homes and farmland all throughout the Midwest. It was a devastating natural disaster. The community service crews in many of the towns we visited in the Midwest were dedicated to helping with the flood relief. This was my opportunity to help. In conjunction with the Salvation Army in Creve Coeur, my CS crew helped start the clean-up efforts in many of the homes destroyed by the flood waters.
Saturday the 11th - In preparation for our upcoming tour of Mexico, Cast B started rehearsing our show in Spanish.
Sunday the 12th - The cast has a free day in St. Louis.
Monday the 13th - Travel from Creve Coeur to Joplin.
Etoile2B's Related Pages
Creve Coeur Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Creve Coeur
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Creve Coeur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Creve Coeur
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 44 reviews, 139 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 53 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Carate 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 13 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos