Los Angeles Sports & Outdoors Tips by Etoile2B
Los Angeles Sports & Outdoors: 62 reviews and 122 photos
I suppose you might notice a theme on my sports pages in major cities across the United States. Yes, folks, I am a baseball fan. I was raised watching the Angels play in Anaheim but was always a Cubs fan (don’t ask me why). My father is a die-hard Dodgers fan (as is Marc) and they keep trying to convert me. Dodger Stadium isn’t the nicest stadium I’ve been in, by far. In fact, despite a recent renovation, many fans want a new stadium. Nevertheless, it’s always fun to go up and see a game here. The stadium is downtown adjacent and tickets are still reasonably priced. If you’re in LA during baseball season (April – October) it’s a great place to spend an afternoon and see a game.
Theme: Sports Watching
My Cast B friend Ehren at mile 15!
The Los Angeles Marathon is run every March through the streets of LA. Runners from all over the globe turn out for the event. Participants are motivated by the spectators lined up all along the 26 mile route cheering them on their way. Parking alone most of the route isn’t as difficult as thought to be, but it is expensive to park near the finish line where the majority of the activity can be found. If you’re in the LA area during the marathon it can be a lot of fun to join the crowds in the streets along the course.
Directions: The start and finish lines are located in downtown Los Angeles.
More Reviews (21)
Etoile2B's Related Pages
Los Angeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting at the Heart of L.A."
- ""El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles""
- "Coming to LA, see what all of SoCal has to offer!"
- "Los Angeles"
- "My Hometown: Los Angeles"
- "Gloss Angeles"
- "City of the Angels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Angeles
- Hotels in Los Angeles
- Transportation in Los Angeles
- Nightlife in Los Angeles
- Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Shopping in Los Angeles
- Warnings and Dangers in Los Angeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Angeles
- 23 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 35 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Angeles
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 44 reviews, 139 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 53 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Carate 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 13 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (113)
- Universal Studios- 120 Reviews, 181 Photos
- Hollywood Walk of Fame- 60 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Olvera Street- 61 Reviews, 152 Photos
- Disneyland- 59 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Venice Beach- 60 Reviews, 102 Photos
- La Brea Tar Pits - Page Museum- 31 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Getty Museum- 68 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Chinatown- 18 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Hollywood Sign- 34 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Griffith Park Observatory- 22 Reviews, 29 Photos
See All Los Angeles Things to Do