Los Angeles Sports & Outdoors Tips by Etoile2B

Los Angeles Sports & Outdoors: 62 reviews and 122 photos

Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles

Dodger Stadium

Take me out to the ballgame... Dodger Stadium Review

I suppose you might notice a theme on my sports pages in major cities across the United States. Yes, folks, I am a baseball fan. I was raised watching the Angels play in Anaheim but was always a Cubs fan (don’t ask me why). My father is a die-hard Dodgers fan (as is Marc) and they keep trying to convert me. Dodger Stadium isn’t the nicest stadium I’ve been in, by far. In fact, despite a recent renovation, many fans want a new stadium. Nevertheless, it’s always fun to go up and see a game here. The stadium is downtown adjacent and tickets are still reasonably priced. If you’re in LA during baseball season (April – October) it’s a great place to spend an afternoon and see a game.

Theme: Sports Watching

Website: http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=la

• Updated Feb 16, 2007
My Cast B friend Ehren at mile 15! - Los Angeles

My Cast B friend Ehren at mile 15!

LA Marathon LA Marathon Review

The Los Angeles Marathon is run every March through the streets of LA. Runners from all over the globe turn out for the event. Participants are motivated by the spectators lined up all along the 26 mile route cheering them on their way. Parking alone most of the route isn’t as difficult as thought to be, but it is expensive to park near the finish line where the majority of the activity can be found. If you’re in the LA area during the marathon it can be a lot of fun to join the crowds in the streets along the course.

Directions: The start and finish lines are located in downtown Los Angeles.

Theme: Other

Website: http://www.lamarathon.com/

• Written Mar 9, 2005

Etoile2B Used To Live Here!

Etoile2B

“Fall in love with your life 'cause that truly is romance.”

Badges & Stats in Los Angeles

Have you been to Los Angeles?

Latest Activity in Los Angeles