"Cabana Boys with Mai Tais" Top 5 Page for this destination Ocho Rios by Etoile2B

Ocho Rios Travel Guide: 277 reviews and 643 photos

Sandals Ocho Rios

When I travel I try to assimilate as much as possible into the native culture, but sometimes you just need a break from it all. That was what this trip was all about. We didn't plan to see or do anything on this trip but read, drink, lay on the beach and scuba dive. And we managed to follow that set itinerary perfectly. Because this is the type of trip we had in mind we looked into All-Inclusives. We didn't want to have to worry about anything. Of course, you have to make an extra effort to experience the country you're visiting when you stay at an all-inclusive, but this trip wasn't about sightseeing. Although we did take in a bit of the local scenery and culture! This trip was about rejuvenating the mind, body and spirit. I work really, really hard all year - so I think I deserve to play hard too. It was about getting away from it all - on a relatively tight budget. What we didn't expect was that we would meet great friends from abroad and locals alike on this adventure. And although my travelling companion on this trip and I no longer travel together these pictures and pages still bring back great memories I'll cherish forever!

• Last visit to Ocho Rios: Aug 2002
  • Intro Updated Jun 4, 2004

Etoile2B

“Fall in love with your life 'cause that truly is romance.”

Badges & Stats in Ocho Rios

Have you been to Ocho Rios?

Latest Activity in Ocho Rios