Phumi Siem Reab Hotel Tips by Etoile2B Top 5 Page for this destination
Phumi Siem Reab Hotels: 61 reviews and 108 photos
The pool at the Green Garden Guesthouse.
After checking our several guesthouses in Siem Reap we finally made it to the Green Garden Home. Before arriving we read about Green Garden Home and thought it looked nice, but you never know if the pictures and the write up of a place will match up in reality. As was the case here, but in a good way. The pictures we saw didn’t do this place justice! We should have just gone with our instincts and come here directly from the bus station. As it turns out, Green Garden Home was quite possibly my favorite guest house on the trip aside from our beachfront bungalow in Phu Quoc, Vietnam. The staff here were warm and friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. The grounds are beautiful and immaculate. And the best feature is the gorgeous infinity pool. The guesthouse is within walking distance of Bar street but far enough away that it’s quiet at night. It’s located on the Angkor Wat side of town just off the main street. They feature a restaurant that will serve you in your room or poolside if you desire. We were also leaving late on our last day and not feeling great so they granted us a 6 pm check out for $5US. (FYI we paid $15US for a room with a bathtub and direct pool access. We also saw a room for $11US.)
Unique Qualities: They feature private bathrooms, some with tubs, fans, a/c and refrigerators in all the rooms and daily maid service. The brand new infinity pool is beautiful and refreshing on a hot Cambodian afternoon. The full service restaurant bill can be added directly to your room bill. And there are hammocks and lounge chair aplenty in the gardens for rest and relaxation.
Address: 051, Siwatha Road, Siem Reap Angkor, Kingdom of Cambodia
Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 855 63 963 342
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (43)
- See All Shopping Alternative
- See All Great Local Food
- See All Banteay Samre
- Party Town
Etoile2B's Related Pages
Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Angkor Wat"
- "The city behind Angkor"
- "Siem Reap - Nearest Town to Angkor"
- "IMPREXXION: SIEM REAP-ANGKOR"
- "Good morning, Siem Reap"
- "SIEM REAP – Siam Defeated…"
- "Gateway to Angkor"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phumi Siem Reab
- Hotels in Phumi Siem Reab
- Transportation in Phumi Siem Reab
- Nightlife in Phumi Siem Reab
- Restaurants in Phumi Siem Reab
- Shopping in Phumi Siem Reab
- Warnings and Dangers in Phumi Siem Reab
- See All...
Explore the World
- Royal Vikingen Resort & Spa Center
- Nogamihonkan Ryokan
- The Mandala Hotel
- Hilton Boston Dedham
- Ambleside Guest House
- Sky City Casino Hotel
- Hotel Europa & Concordia
- Silla Hotel
- Dar Bounouar
- Hostal Marpez
- Rainbow Hostel
- Youth Hostel Zadar
- Hermitage Park Hotel
- Meadowlands Plaza
Badges & Stats in Phumi Siem Reab
- 44 Reviews
- 139 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Phumi Siem Reab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Siem Reab
Photos in Phumi Siem ReabSee All Photos (139)
Read real reviews about Phumi Siem Reab Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 44 reviews, 139 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cancún Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 53 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phnom Penh Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 24 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Carate 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Napa Intro, 29 reviews, 13 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos