"enter the beehive" Salt Lake City by caffeine_induced78

Salt Lake City Travel Guide: 524 reviews and 1,255 photos

For the second time I traveled to SLC to visit my Sister and Brother-in-law. The majority of people here have a style that can best be described as Sunday School casual. So if you consider yourself to be a "hep-cat", you have a chance to maybe be one in the un-competitive environment of SLC. But nice people, cheap real estate, and clean streets - Hey, I could live here!

• Last visit to Salt Lake City: Jul 2002
  • Intro Written Sep 23, 2002

• american_tourister's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2004 at 12:38 AM

I went to Anteope Island and a girl from NYC with us was trying to feed the dogs. That is, she did until we pointed out that they were Coyotes!

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2004 at 11:06 AM

You did nothing illegal to gain your photographic memory;-\ SLC is a fascinating city, quite unlike anything else. Plenty of mountains to keep you outdoors.

• roz.van's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2003 at 8:34 AM

looks like a nice place to be (unless you are a chain smoking boozer) lol. :-))

• Mar 13, 2003 at 8:16 AM

I hope you are a good skier otherwise .... I have a friend in Logan, he´s argentinian... only thing he could do to fight boredom was to produce kids. He´s got three already. He´s 30.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2002 at 6:36 AM

No smoking!

• sambarnett's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2002 at 3:52 PM

Nice. I got away with smoking at Temple Sq. Just had to get preached too....

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2002 at 10:33 PM

So.... could you have enough of your caffeine in SLC? :o)

• BorderHopper's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2002 at 11:32 AM

I vaguely remember the place from a trip there back in Jr. High....looks like I'll have to get back there one day to appreciate all of that nifty Mormon stuff! Great start to your pages..happy travels!

Badges & Stats in Salt Lake City

Have you been to Salt Lake City?

Latest Activity in Salt Lake City