"Little Fluffy Clouds" Top 5 Page for this destination Socorro by caffeine_induced78
Socorro Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 126 photos
Everytime that I go down into this section of New Mexico I fall in love. It's the path of the original Spanish settlers, the Rio Grande, and somewhere beyond them hills in the direction of Roswell lies the miracle tortilla with an image of Jesus. Socorro lies in the Rio Grande Valley and was first named in around 1598. Why little fluffy clouds? That's what is always down here when I come down. Rumors abound of amazing thunderstorms.
- Pros:Surreal landscape. Life moves slow down here.
- Cons:dodgy Mexcian food (but isn't gambeling fun?)
- In a nutshell:Where are the people? Inside the steeple?
This and Roswell pretty much makes New Mexico the center of extraterrestrial happenings in the US. Sitting south of US... more travel advice
caffeine_induced78's Related Pages
Socorro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Help for travellers"
- "Basaic Socorro Page"
- "50,000 Birds Can't Be Wrong"
- "Little Fluffy Clouds"
- "AGBAT's new Socorro Page"
- "Middle America Meets Old New Mexico"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Socorro
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Socorro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Socorro
Photos in SocorroSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- San Luis Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sterling Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos