"Scuba diving capital of the Southwest" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa by caffeine_induced78
Santa Rosa Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 46 photos
This town is named after the Chapel of Santa Rosa (see Must see activities) built in 1879 by Don Celso Baca in memory of his mother. The town is home to several natural lakes that are spring fed and supply a place for Scuba Diving in the desert of the Southwest. A very special thank you to VT member scarm for bringing an error on this page to my attention.
Many divers and swimmers flock to the town of Santa Maria during the summer months. This is not the most ideal place in... more travel advice
caffeine_induced78's Related Pages
Santa Rosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Getting our kicks ..."
- "Scuba diving capital of the Southwest"
- "Basaic Santa Rosa Page"
- "Santa Rosa"
- "The Blue Jewel of the Estacado"
- "Lunch Stop Along I-40"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Rosa
- Hotels in Santa Rosa
- Restaurants in Santa Rosa
- Shopping in Santa Rosa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Rosa
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Santa Rosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Rosa
Photos in Santa RosaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- San Luis Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sterling Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (43)
Latest Santa Rosa hotel reviews