"Aliens came for a reason." Top 5 Page for this destination Roswell by caffeine_induced78

Roswell Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 169 photos

Roswell was one of the most pleasant surprises of my trip. I came with the intention of visiting a UFO museum but was shocked by the wide variety of other activities for a city of just 50,000 citizens. On the surface this just looks like a cow-town. With numerous museums, galleries, and even a symphony - this is hardly anything to just "pass through."

• Last visit to Roswell: Oct 2002
  • Intro Written Nov 2, 2002

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Just about to go to Roswell...thanks for the tips, Norman :)

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 7:40 AM

Saw you on the front page of VT today...decided to ck. a page. Looks like you had a good time in Roswell..half pints on Wed, huh?

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 8:46 PM

I was stranded in Roswell once - had to call home for money. Missed the Bottomless Lakes Park. Will have to return. Interesting pages. Stephen

• Dumpymotel's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2004 at 7:27 AM

I somehow think you saw much more than me on your Roswell vacation... I suppose I was so starstruck with aliens I couldn't see past the saucers and crash sites... :O)

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2004 at 3:08 AM

I'm always torn when I travel to that part of the world, explore, or continue on to Las Vegas...Roswell sounds unique. Pa (mapakettle)

• WanderingPoet's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2004 at 3:07 PM

Any person who quotes Bukowski...well..is a friend of mine...

• LarsLous's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2004 at 3:05 PM

I must see Roswell too...

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2003 at 3:53 AM

Roswell has always brought pictures of aleins to mind thanks for showing us there is another side to it.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2003 at 11:47 PM

I also enjoyed Roswell, but, unfortunately, did spend enough time there. Your pages are excellent. Informative narration, just enough personal touches, and depth of interpretation. I like it.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2003 at 1:27 PM

thought this would be all aliens and E.T. it was a really nice suprise, great tips, thanks

Badges & Stats in Roswell

Have you been to Roswell?

Latest Activity in Roswell