"My favorite little mountain town." Rollinsville by caffeine_induced78
Rollinsville Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
It's not hard to find the quiet little mountain towns in Colorado. You just have to pick a place on a map that does not have a ski area close by. Rollinsville is a town like this. For me it is the start of my favorite little corner - the Upper South Boulder Creek valley. If you think that only the big cities have anything to do in them then this is not the place for you. Here you will find some small workshops, a post office, a bar / restaurant, and a general store. In the future I would love to visit the town called Wingello that Jen (craic) has made famous on VT. In the meantime this is how I imagine Wingello - except Rollinsville has more snow and less horses.
- Pros:Just the right size, very friendly locals.
- Cons:It can get very windy.
- In a nutshell:a quiet Colorado mountain town.
caffeine_induced78's Related Pages
Rollinsville Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rollinsville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Rollinsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rollinsville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- San Luis Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sterling Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos