"Espresso, Art and Skiing." Top 5 Page for this destination Nederland by caffeine_induced78
Nederland Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 20 photos
This is a small town of about 1000 citizens at about 2600 meters elevation along the Peak to Peak scenic route. One thing that struck me was the number of coffee shops and art galleries. If it only had a population 5000 times larger, it would give Seattle a run for its money. This is a popular jumping off point to the modest Eldora Ski area. Next summer I plan on staying overnight here to take in some biking and hiking in the area.
- Pros:Never in need of a coffee shop.
- Cons:parking is a little hard to come by.
You can't miss this coffeehouse. If you drive on the main North-South highway through town - it will be on the East... more travel advice
caffeine_induced78's Related Pages
Nederland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Espresso, Art and Skiing."
- "Wanna see a Frozen Dead Guy?"
- "Teledude's new Nederland page"
- "Nederland, Colorado"
- "On our way to RMNP"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nederland
- Hotels in Nederland
- Nightlife in Nederland
- Restaurants in Nederland
- Shopping in Nederland
- Warnings and Dangers in Nederland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nederland
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Nederland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nederland
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- San Luis Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sterling Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos