"And it's pronounced Bre-DA" Breda by caffeine_induced78
Breda Travel Guide: 439 reviews and 1,146 photos
That's the sugar factory. Breda is where sweet things come from. When I was told this factory made sugar from sugar beets I felt that this place had a distant kinship with Colorado. The early economy of Colorado depended heavily on beet sugar production and processing. It was a hint, it was a tease, because I could almost imagine that I was walking in Candyland or a real life version of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
But beer will do. I walked by the Oranjeboom brewery several times in the night. I am no longer 12 years old but add a score. Breda with the rash of Universities makes for the perfect atmosphere for the drinking kind. That would be me, and it all started at the Irish pub.
- Pros:quiet and lovely town, great in the winter
- Cons:watch out for the bicyclists.
- In a nutshell:70% the fun of Tiel!
We rode the bus to the one place from Breda that you should take the bus to - Baarle-Nassua. It's a Belgian enclave, or... more travel advice
This recently restored church, the Grote Kerk has been unrobbed again for the world to see her gleaming white stones.... more travel advice
caffeine_induced78's Related Pages
Breda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The VT Meeting that got Bigger and Bigger."
- "Nathalie_B's former "hometown""
- "My Hometown"
- "BEAUTIFUL BREDA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breda
- Hotels in Breda
- Transportation in Breda
- Nightlife in Breda
- Restaurants in Breda
- Shopping in Breda
- Warnings and Dangers in Breda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breda
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Breda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- San Luis Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sterling Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos