"The Phoenix Rises!" caffeine_induced78's Profile
I am back! 18 months ago, my computer was gone. Somebody came in to my home and stole it. Today - a new computer I bought was delivered to me. More to come soon!
It's been a while everyone. So what have I been up to? I quit smoking, I don't drink as much caffeine - but I have made up for these by continuing to drink (if you ever come to Denver, I will have to take you to the Lancer where they pour a shot in a highball glass). I have been working on saving and investing money, and I now have a great group of friends. A group that plays extreme croquet in the summer and gets very serious about it, a group that goes to trivia at the bar every week. I never would have guessed that I would be 30 and going to keggers.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 194 Reviews
- 252 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 36 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Nor' easter Nemo."
- Commented on one of Nathalie_B's Giethoorn travel pages
- caffeine_induced78 and jonah1 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "The Phoenix Rises!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Phoenix Rises!"
- Wrote a Review The Flehite Museum in Amersfoort Things to Do
- created a Amersfoort Travel Page "Boulder City [NL Style]"
PhotosSee All Photos (252)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denver Intro, 36 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Colorado Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Genoa Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Golden Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- San Luis Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Sterling Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos