"Santorini" Santorini Island by Gokcecicek

Santorini Island Travel Guide: 1,608 reviews and 5,146 photos

Thira

I have been to Santorini at the end of my holidays in Greece for 4 days. Before going there, I was already happy about the great time I had in Greece (Kalkidikhi, Volos, Tsangrada, etc...) . Once I was there, I said to myself "Nowhere else could be as good as this one to end the great holidays I had in Greece".

Oia

This photo was shot at our last night in Santorini (Oia). See how I enjoyed being there :)
Nikos, thank you very much for these beautiful holidays. ;) Panos, thank you very much for being so funny. :P

• In a nutshell:Santorini is a painting...
  • Last visit to Santorini Island: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 9, 2003

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Happy birthday...Plan on visiting there in 2009........really enjoyed your photos.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2007 at 6:55 AM

I was in Santorini in May this year. I was overwhelmed with its beauty. You have some good pictures attached here.

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 12:27 AM

these greek islands are wonderful

• mikkie50's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 12:30 PM

hi gokce this place look beutifull have heard many good reports on this place :-)) hope you was not on to much ouzo :-))

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2004 at 7:14 AM

Exciting photos and nice tips. eline saglik.

• Christophe_Ons's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2004 at 3:21 PM

Hi Gokce - glad I stopped by your pages, some really beautiful pictures here. Chris.

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2004 at 2:30 AM

"reveal your feelings" Oh yes for 5 years I was… A cozy page!

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2004 at 8:17 AM

one of my favorite island - good site and beautiful picts

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2003 at 4:40 AM

Yes I think Santorini is the most beautiful place we visited in Greece, just don't tell my friends who live elsewhere in Greece that I said that, okay ^L^

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2003 at 2:33 AM

Good you enjoyed your stay in Greece, next time u should come 'n see Selanik!

Gokcecicek

“The only two things that are infinite in size are universe and human stupidity. I'm not completely sure about universe.”

Badges & Stats in Santorini Island

Have you been to Santorini Island?

Latest Activity in Santorini Island