"Gokcetepe Camping Area" Gokcetepe by Gokcecicek
Gokcetepe Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
So many years I was a scout during my childhood and youth. It made me a fan of camping and living in nature. When my friend Seda proposed to go for camping, after so many years of -only - city life, I was very much excited. So I found a tent, a sleeping bag and other stuff. Even the tent technology changed so much compared to my childhood. It is so easy to build it now! Funny...
Gokcetepe is an adorable place. Forest and sea can not be this close... However the facilities are dirty, there is no water.... Therefore we had to move the other day to another location...
Seda (on the left)is like me. She enjoys eating and chatting rather than cooking and other tiring stuff :) Pinar (in the middle) and Taymaz (the guy :P) are married. Pinar likes very much cooking and she is talented. Taymaz is a party animal. Just give him cans of beer and let him light the fire. They will move to US soon as they had the green card from the lottery. Too bad, we could have more camping memories with this lovely couple.
- Pros:Forest and sea together...
- Cons:Dirty, without water.
- In a nutshell:Good location bad facility.
Gokcecicek's Related Pages
Gokcetepe Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gokcetepe
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gokcetepe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gokcetepe
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sile Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Edremit Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Belgium Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris 3 reviews
- Athens 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Amsterdam 1 review, 1 photo
- Corsica 1 review, 1 photo