"AGVA / ISTANBUL" Top 5 Page for this destination Sile by Gokcecicek

Sile Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 110 photos

Agva

97 km far from Istanbul. Agva is built between Goksu and Yesilcay rivers that is why the landscape is so green and rich.

The history of the town dates back to 7th century BC.

The beaches...

Agva has 3 km of beach on the Black Sea coast. There are lots of creeks, islets that you should see.

During summer you can swim in the Black Sea. From Autumn, you can go for trekking, hunting etc.

Fishing...

If you decide to go to Agva, do not forget to take your fishing equipment.

You will have the opportunity to do river fishing and sea fishing. You can even go fishing with the local fishers on their boats.

• Pros:Agva is a great place to rest.
  • In a nutshell:Great place to rest for short weekends...
  • Last visit to Sile: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 26, 2003

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Great page, I would live to explore more of Turkey

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2011 at 3:08 AM

Lovely page! Would like to visit this place! :)

• maykal's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 4:28 PM

Guzel gorunuyor...bir aydan sonra, Turkiye'ye gelecem, belki oraya gidecem...iyi bir sayfa, tesekkurler ;@P

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2004 at 7:07 AM

Seen Ivan's page first. Seen yours now. Could it really be that you people went to the same place?

• Mar 1, 2004 at 11:39 PM

I went to Agva last weekend... Affraid to say my impressions are very different to yours... still, I liked it although Fistik will not like to return... ;-)

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2004 at 1:05 AM

Very nice page, you leave in a fascinating land!!! I ll drop you a line soon, i ll stay in the centre so we could meet for cay.

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 3:20 PM

Sounds just the kind of place that I would like thanks for introducing it to me

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 3:17 PM

Perfect retreat place! I have no patience for wild mushroom picking but I love to eat them! ;-D

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2004 at 4:06 AM

Nice photos, interesting place for relaxing holydays!

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2003 at 12:07 AM

If my friend finds out that there are plenty of fishes in Sile, he would be there next day. Nice page

Gokcecicek

“The only two things that are infinite in size are universe and human stupidity. I'm not completely sure about universe.”

Badges & Stats in Sile