"AGVA / ISTANBUL" Top 5 Page for this destination Sile by Gokcecicek
Sile Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 110 photos
97 km far from Istanbul. Agva is built between Goksu and Yesilcay rivers that is why the landscape is so green and rich.
The history of the town dates back to 7th century BC.
Agva has 3 km of beach on the Black Sea coast. There are lots of creeks, islets that you should see.
During summer you can swim in the Black Sea. From Autumn, you can go for trekking, hunting etc.
If you decide to go to Agva, do not forget to take your fishing equipment.
You will have the opportunity to do river fishing and sea fishing. You can even go fishing with the local fishers on their boats.
- Pros:Agva is a great place to rest.
- In a nutshell:Great place to rest for short weekends...
These are the bungallows you will stay in. As you can see, it is a lovely ambiance. more travel advice
While you are having your meal at the restaurant these fishing boats by your side will accompany you... more travel advice
Gokcecicek's Related Pages
Sile Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sile - small resort near Black sea"
- "Sile - famous for cotton and Lighthouse"
- "AGVA / ISTANBUL"
- "Agva - little Black Sea town"
- "Sleepy Sile?"
- "Sile (Read like Shile)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sile
- Hotels in Sile
- Transportation in Sile
- Restaurants in Sile
- Shopping in Sile
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sile
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sile?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sile
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 60 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sarajevo Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sile Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Edremit Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Belgium Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris 3 reviews
- Athens 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Amsterdam 1 review, 1 photo
- Corsica 1 review, 1 photo